Monday 17 March 2014

First Aid pack

The last two weeks I did no sewing, except from repairing two children jeans. This is highly unusual! But today, as the school holidays are over, I rushed back to my machine directly after the kids entered the school door.
Last year I made a case for my first-aid stuff, that I thought was clever and tidy. 
It isn't! Each time I open it, something falls out of the little pockets. With this very nice weather the need returned of taking a first-aid-kit to all our trips in the forest or elsewhere. So today I made a very simple little bag, with a zipper only on the top and two inside pockets for separating a little the content. I liked the color combination of the old one, so I took the same fabrics again. It measures about 15x15x4cm, and everything fits in. 


Easy job and I finished it before I had to cook lunch. Good restart!

Otherwise I am still carving stamps!

A bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment