Monday 21 July 2014

Doudou

A new baby has been born and I want to visit her and her mom in hospital. I needed a little something for the baby and hadn't anything for girls on stock. 
Yesterday I made some cuddling cloth's, in french they are called doudou. (I made a test one before, you remember?). I like them a lot. The colorful fabric has been a leftover piece from a blanket I made some years ago. This is why it is smaller (25x25cm) and the one with the red cocks is 30x30cm.  

For the backside I took soft moleton fabric. If I am sewing for baby's I use only cotton and no synthetic fabrics. The only problem with moleton is, that after some washing it might loose it's softness, but you never know before. I already tried a lot of different qualities.

bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment