Friday 8 August 2014

Ouverture boutique!

Yeah!!
Finally, finally I opened a shop for selling my creations online! 
Have a look here or click on the image below.
I am happy I did the first step, but there is still a lot to do to improve the layout and feed in all the products I have still on stock. So the first look you will have on my boutique will be a little rough.

"A little market" is a french platform for only non-professional designers to sell their goods. I decided against more international platforms as this is more familiar, clearly arranged and I didn't see much products that are produced in masses. 
For the moment I have chosen only the possibilities of delivery to France or Switzerland, but if you are interested to got a product shipped to an other country, contact me per e-mail, and we will figure something out. 

One of the difficult things is to make good photos of the products. There are always shadows or parts that are not well exposed. Maybe my next post will be about building a photo box :-)

The french language is an other problem. Okay, I took my time to understand the conditions and the handling of the platform, but there is still the problem, that I need to make product descriptions. For now I make them as best as I can and then some very kind friends correct them and even find better words and sentences. Thank you so much girls!!

For now there are only some bags available, but I have still about an other 10 bags and lots of other things. They will be inserted whenever I have the time. As it is still school vacation time and summer there are of course a lot of things distracting me - today it has been a dental treatment :-(

I will be very happy if you explore my shop and if you find something false or incomprehensible or improvable please let me know (I need the help).

bientôt,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment