Wednesday 20 August 2014

Pencil cases - Trousse fourre-tout

Last week I added a hand full of leather pencil cases to my shop. I made them already last December for a Christmas market. Back then the beauty cases I made with the same technique sold better, but now just before school restart in beginning of September I hope to sell some of the left over pencil cases. 
They are full leather and decorated with different motif ribbon.
They are not lined and from inside you can see the small leather seam allowances at the bottom. As the ribbon is hiding the zipper edges, you can only see the end of the zipper inside on one end of the case when it is fully opened.
I don't have any photos of the "making-of", but I will soon make some more beauty cases and then I will explain the super easy way to make them.

Will now put some other products online.
See you soon!

A bientôt,
Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment