Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas {Christmas cards III}

For Christmas eve I am showing you my most favorite card I ever made. For me it is giving the full expression of what Christmas is for: staying together in harmony with family or close friends, coziness, peace, warmth ...
Can you also imagine in every house is a family or group of people, sitting together, having good food, laughing and talking, children playing ... while it is cold outside?

My kids fell over this card some days ago and they wanted to copy it. They asked for my stamps (I made them out of foam rubber that I glued to little wood scraps) and markers and started:

I didn't know that there is an elephant constellation visible on the winter sky, but apparently...

May it be white Christmas or not, I wish you a wonderful and merry Christmas and I hope you can spend it with those you love!

Yoyeux noël a tous, 
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment