Tuesday 18 August 2015

Scraps

Hello, I am back! (I mean back in the web, I am already back from vaccation since a while)
And I have been already buisy beeing creative, but I can't jet show everything.
After the pause of beeing away I first didn't know with what to start. So I tidied up the drawer with all scraps. I made several piles to see what I have. Emmm, this is only the light cotton scraps ...
There is one pile with only white and beige scraps, unicolor, bigger pieces, very small scraps and scraps from mens shirts. (And some leftover pieces of a former project. Those I transformed already to a Christmas present and I can show it only after Christmas, as the presentee is reading here sometimes)

With some of the small scraps I decorated some gift tags. I like to add a little note to small presents that I make (for example to those who are feeding our cat while we are away and for other occasions). It is not my idea, I found it on pinterest. 
The carts for the tags are folded so I can write some additional words inside.  
This is not a project that is using up a lot of scraps, but you can do it with those scraps that are too tiny for any other use. 
I have plenty ideas what to do with the other scraps and also one project that is nearly ready for a first photo. You will see it soon!

bientôt,
Jane

1 comment:

  1. Eine ganz zauberhafte Stoffresteverwertung! Danke fürs verlinken :)

    LG von Jacqueline aus Dresden

    ReplyDelete