Wednesday 28 September 2016

Crocheted basket

Didn't I said, that my sewing break is over and I want to do lots of sewing this month? Instead I did everything else: Lots of sports that has been really good for my back - organizing the new routine with the kids for the new school year - after the heat vanished the garden asked for attention too - I repainted our entrance hall (very necessary as it had been already grey instead of white - only problem is that now I see other walls in my house that needs painting too) - And I had one week of house guests....
So no time to sew, but I can show you what I crocheted on one car trip during this summer:
A little oval basket that is hosting now all my crochet yarn that I am mainly using to do little crafting with kids and knot bracelets.

Let's see if I got more done in October :-)

A bientôt,
Jane

1 comment: