Tuesday 27 June 2017

Paper bags

You remember I made squirt pictures on big papers with some kids from my crafting classes? The week after we made several little project with those papers. We had monster pictures, cards (like I did here), and we made big paper bags:
They are so easy to make. This are not like the bags you get in stores that are folded on the sides with a bend to the inside. They are more like the paper bags you got to put your fruits or vegetables in. But having a flat base, they are standing upright, like the more advanced bags. I always folded the upper edge over to add stability.  

We added also self-made cords as handles. The class with the kids ended in making lots of cords as bracelets.
I thought those bags might be great as gift wrap and at home I transformed some of the papers from my "already-used-gift-wrap" stock and made bags bags bags. The sizes depending the size of the paper.
I had lots of that cute elephant paper. Those bags will be great for new-born presents. I also made some little cards to go with. 
And this one has been used directly for little sons birthday!
I can also imagine to make them with simple plain paper and stamping on them ...

A bientôt,
Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment